Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Gotta get dat darkrp popular
admin - *[]Freezer[]* application for admin EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 6:06 am by Diplo

» All Staff Must Read
admin - *[]Freezer[]* application for admin EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 2:05 pm by ImStuckInABox

» ADMIN RULES FOR FNAF #2
admin - *[]Freezer[]* application for admin EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 2:01 pm by ImStuckInABox

» Murder Admin App
admin - *[]Freezer[]* application for admin EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 4:37 pm by ImStuckInABox

» DISRESPECT IS NEVER OK.
admin - *[]Freezer[]* application for admin EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 3:36 am by Monzo2

» Application for mod
admin - *[]Freezer[]* application for admin EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 11:14 pm by ImStuckInABox

» What was Mentioned on Tonight's staff meeting
admin - *[]Freezer[]* application for admin EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 8:18 pm by Monzo2

» Diary's intro.
admin - *[]Freezer[]* application for admin EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 11:01 pm by diary

» All Staff Members
admin - *[]Freezer[]* application for admin EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 9:39 pm by Monzo2

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

*[]Freezer[]* application for admin

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1admin - *[]Freezer[]* application for admin Empty *[]Freezer[]* application for admin Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:37 pm

Freezer

What's your steam Username? *[]Freezer[]*

Reply:

What's your Steam User ID? 76943358

Reply:

How long have you been with Rave Gaming? only 1 day Sad but I got lots of stuff in game (items)

Reply:

What server do you want to apply for? rave gamings server 1 on murder with freddy

Reply:

1. What would you do if you see someone RDM'ing or see reports of it?

Reply: if its dore rdm I would perm ban if its reg rdm id see if everyone agrees and ban him for 1 hour

2. What would you do if someone is spamming the chat? gag them or ban for 10 mins

Reply:

3. What would you do if someone is spamming their mic? gag them

Reply:

4. What would you do if someone is fail role playing? Tell them to rp if they don't id ban them for 10 mins

Reply:

5. What would you do if someone of a higher rank is abusing? Go on the forums

Reply:

6. What would you do if someone is prop pushing? slay them

Reply:

7. What would you do if someone is hacking on the server? perm ban

Reply:

1. What would you do if you were giving a punishment to someone, but it has been undone by a higher rank and you feel this was not right? id tell you on the forums or on steam about it or explain to whoever did it why I did it

Reply:

2. What would you do if someone is continuously causing disruptions?

Reply:

3. What would you do if you got into an argument with a higher ranking staff member and they began to push you around using the physics gun? slay them and if they ban me ill yell you

Reply:

1. How old are you? 13 1/2

Reply:

2. Which staff member gave you a referral? none

Reply:

3. Have you had any abuse reports, on or off the forums before? (If caught lying, you're automatically declined.)

Reply:no

Finally, why do you want to become a moderator for Rave Gaming? I love this server its really fun and I got lots of stuff ive seen lots of dore rdm / rdm and id like to stop that
DiploOwner
Owner

View user profile Send private message https://ravegaming.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Watch this topic for replies

2admin - *[]Freezer[]* application for admin Empty Re: *[]Freezer[]* application for admin Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:07 pm

Gorman

Gorman
Forum Manager
Forum Manager

I admire your admiration in wanting to become a staff member for Rave Gaming, but I'd like to ask you some different questions, as this application was when we were just Dark RP and is for Dark RP. It models many questions that would be great for Murder and some that just don't make sense for Murder.

I'd like you to answer:

1. What would you do if someone is blocking a certain door or exit?

2. What would you do if a murderer calls out the other murderers?

3admin - *[]Freezer[]* application for admin Empty Reply for admin sorry it took long Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:40 pm

#[]RaVe[]Freezer[]*

I admire your admiration in wanting to become a staff member for Rave Gaming, but I'd like to ask you some different questions, as this application was when we were just Dark RP and is for Dark RP. It models many questions that would be great for Murder and some that just don't make sense for Murder.

I'd like you to answer:

1. What would you do if someone is blocking a certain door or exit? I would warn them 3 times if they do not move the third time I will slay them

2. What would you do if a murderer calls out the other murderers? I would gag them if they are using microphone if in chat id use a vote kick and not auto kick them unless I need to

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

5admin - *[]Freezer[]* application for admin Empty Still no update on admin ? Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:34 am

*[]™ʀᴀνᴇ[]Freezer[]*

I've been checking the forms but still no reply

7admin - *[]Freezer[]* application for admin Empty Re: *[]Freezer[]* application for admin Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:44 pm

Ravefreezer

monzo I don't know where my app went and how do I join the team speak please help

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum